What is 360 Fat Freeze?
360 Fat Freeze is the latest generation of Fat Freezing technology for advanced non-invasive fat reduction and body sculpting with minimal to no downtime.
It is also popularly known as cryolipolysis or coolsculpting.
Compared to previous generation 2-sided cooling fat freeze machines, 360 surround freezing allows more fat cells per treatment to be targeted, boosting treatment efficacy, with up to 25% fat reduction in 1 session!
How does it work?
The Fat Freeze machine intelligently targets fat cells whilst causing no damage to the surrounding areas.
Fat freezing works by causing cell apoptosis (fat cell death) at very cold temperatures.
Over the next 2 to 3 months, the body will metabolize these frozen fat cells and remove them naturally from the body.
- Simple and Comfortable
- Safe and Effective
- No downtime
- No surgery or needles
- USA FDA approved
- Multiple areas can be treated in 1 session
- Excellent results
What areas can you treat?
Tummy / Abdomen
Waist / Love handles
Bra line & Back
- Consultation with Dr Edwin + Body assessment
- Circumference of treatment area will be measured and marked
- The gel pad (anti-freeze membrane) is applied over the skin before placement of the fat freeze applicator
- Treatment starts with gentle vacuum suction of treated area into the fat freeze applicator. There may be slight discomfort for the first 30 to 60 seconds during the initial cooling process. This sensation quickly disappears, and the rest of the treatment is painless!
- Duration of treatment is 45 minutes. During this time, you can relax, read a book, play on your phone or even take a nap!
- Lymphatic massage after treatment will be carried out by our experienced therapists to enhance circulation, break down fat crystals and improve fat loss results.
What is expected post treatment?
Daily activities can be resumed immediately after treatment.
Some possible side effects include redness, mild swelling, tingling sensation, bruising or aching over the treated areas.
This is normal and will usually subside over 1 to 2 weeks.
How many sessions are needed?
This depends on the volume of fat in the area to be treated.
Most will only require 1 to 2 sessions per area. For areas with more fat volume, one may require 2 to 3 sessions for better results.
The next treatment on the same area can be done 1 to 2 months after.
Share your skin concerns with us! Book an appointment or arrange a call back from our friendly staff now.